Detailed End of Tenancy Cleaning Services For a Stress-Free Move
Cleaning your house can be very time-consuming and takes a lot of effort. Now, add the stress of finding a new house to live into, arranging packing, and transport at the end of your tenancy contract. It’s no surprise why cleaning the rented property often gets pushed aside or delayed until the very last moments.
No more stress! Take advantage of this thorough service that guarantees a perfectly cleaned property when you’re moving out. Work with diligent end of tenancy cleaning teams who will scour all your rooms according to a pre-approved checklist. Impress your landlord or letting agent. Take your security deposit back in full!
“I’m a landlord and my last tenants left the house in a very poor state. As I already had new tenants waiting to move in, I was in need of an immediate clean up service. Fortunately for me, you guys were there to help me out. I was very pleased that you’ve managed to tailor the cleaning session to my requirements and fit it around my schedule. Quite satisfied!”
Manchester End of Tenancy Cleaning FAQs
- How long will my move out cleaning take? – This service is not charged by the hour and the cleaning teams will stay as long as it’s needed to clean your whole property from top to bottom. Of course it depends on how big your property is and what’s the condition of the premises. Call 0161 823 0157 now to speak with our customer care agents and get an accurate estimate.
- How many people will come? – We usually send a team of two professional cleaners, fully equipped with all the necessary detergents and solutions.
- Do I have to be there while they clean? – No, as long as there is someone to let them in, or they can collect the keys from some place near.
- Can they clean my freezer from the inside? – Yes, they will! But we would appreciate if you turn it off at least a day before your cleaning team arrives.
- Can I schedule end of tenancy cleaning if I’m moving in? – Of course! Just make sure your new home is empty of any personal belongings and the freezer is already defrosted.
- Can I order move out cleaning if the property is not completely empty? – Then it’s recommended to perform a one-off deep cleaning instead. Otherwise we won’t be able to provide the standard guarantee that comes with this end of tenancy cleaning service.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
|Property Type||Excluding Carpet Cleaning||Including Carpet Cleaning|
|Studio flat||from £95||from £127|
|1 Bedroom||from £129||from £169|
|2 Bedrooms||from £151||from £211|
|3 Bedrooms||from £191||from £265|
* T&C and minimum charges apply
Book Your End of Tenancy Cleaning in Manchester Now
- Schedule a detailed cleaning for all premises of your old home – bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, living areas and hallways
- Impress your landlord, get your cleaning deposit back in full
- Work with vetted, trained, licensed and insured end of tenancy cleaners
- They will follow a comprehensive cleaning checklist, approved by local landlords and letting agents
- Don’t worry about the necessary cleaning detergents and equipment as they will be provided by your cleaning teams
- Book your move out cleaning services for a day and time of your choice, even on weekends and holidays
- Order more cleaning services at the same time and ask for your special deals
- Add deep carpet cleaning and inside oven cleaning to your order for a more thorough move out cleaning
- Speak 24 hours a day with our customer care representatives on 0161 823 0157
- Call now and ask for your instant price estimates
Work With Skilled End of Tenancy Cleaners in The Following Areas Too
- Greater Manchester: Altrincham, Bolton, Bury, Leigh, Oldham, Rochdale, Sale, Salford, Stockport, Wigan
- Merseyside: Knowsley, Liverpool, Sefton, St Helens, Wallasey, Wirral
- Cheshire: Chester, Crewe, Northwich, Warrington, Widnes