Qualified Window Cleaning Will Brighten Up Your Manchester Home
Bring more light into your rooms! Get your windows skillfully cleaned inside and out. Let them shine again. Open up the space! Let your home feel warm and welcoming again. Forget about the ladders, leave the buckets and the squeegee down. Don’t waste your free time on such time-consuming and exhausting tasks. Let’s make your life easier!
Work with qualified window cleaners, specialised in removing dust and dirt buildups off any glass surface with ease. Take advantage of this modern water-fed extension pole technique, utilising only the cleaning power of the distilled water. No scratches, no spots, no streaks of water.
“I’d like to express my gratitude to Cleaning Please and personally to the cleaners who were sent to take care of my dirty windows. Whatever filth was there on the glass panes, it’s history now. Thank you for your efforts. You have my admirations and respect.”
Manchester Window Cleaning FAQs
- How long will my window cleaning take? – Depends on the work that needs to be done – size of property, number of windows, etc. Call 0161 823 0157 now to speak with our customer support agents and get an accurate estimate.
- Do you need a parking spot in front of my house? – Yes. We kindly ask you to arrange or cover parking. We use a water-fed extension pole system that’s connected with a tank of purified water, which is in our van.
- What are the main differences between this modern window cleaning technique and the conventional methods? – As no ladders and buckets of water are used, this service is quicker, safer for your windows and the people cleaning them. Utilising the cleaning power of the purified water, it’s easier to achieve streak-free and gleaming glass panes. Also, the reach-and-wash system allows for a complete clean up of windows on higher floors.
- How many cleaners will come? – Depending on the job, we usually send one or two professionals, equipped with everything necessary.
- Can they clean the window frames and sills too? – Yes, but only the PVC ones, as the old and wooden ones are not water-resistant.
Window Cleaning Prices
|Terraced property||from £41|
|Semi-detached property||from £41|
|Detached property||from £51|
|Regular Cleaning||from £27|
* Minimum call out charge £37
Your Benefits of Our Window Cleaning Services in Manchester
- Get help from competent window cleaners to achieve gleaming and spotless glass panes
- Take advantage of modern water-fed extension pole techniques and purified water
- Able to clean all reachable windows, sills and PVC frames up to the fourth floor of a building
- The overall service is more cost effective and quicker in comparison to the conventional cleaning methods
- No more ladders and buckets of water means increased safety for your windows and the cleaners
- Schedule the service for every day of the week, including weekends and holidays with no additional charge
- It’s always a good idea to book this service along your regular house cleaning or add it to your end of tenancy cleaning plan
- Ask for your personalised discounts and offers when you schedule two or more cleaning services at the same time
- Speak with our knowledgeable customer care agents 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Dial 0161 823 0157 now and ask for your free quotes
Work With Skillful Window Cleaners in The Following Areas Too
- Greater Manchester: Altrincham, Bolton, Bury, Leigh, Oldham, Rochdale, Sale, Salford, Stockport, Wigan
- Merseyside: Knowsley, Liverpool, Sefton, St Helens, Wallasey, Wirral
- Cheshire: Chester, Crewe, Northwich, Warrington, Widnes