Thorough Carpet Cleaning For Every Manchester Home
Your carpets are certainly an important part of your house interior. They create warmth and comfort for the whole family. But as a playground for your kids and pets, they are also the usual dirt collector in your home. Simply vacuuming your carpets doesn’t achieve the desired results. It just removes dust and dirt particles from the surface of the material.
But what about the grime that’s located deep inside the textile and entangled within the fibres? That’s why major carpet manufacturers recommend deep carpet cleaning at least once every six months, utilising the power of the hot water extraction. Call 0161 823 0157 now to get your free quotes.
“We had a few severely stained carpets and luckily your cleaning company responded to our booking request on a very short notice. Now all carpets feel clean, look as new and have a fresh scent. We’ll highly recommend your carpet cleaning techniques to anyone in urgent need of such.”
Manchester Carpet Cleaning FAQs
- Why hot water extraction is the preferred method to clean my carpets? – Recommended by all major carpet manufacturers. Ensures thorough treatment of the fibres, removing dust and dirt from deep inside the material. Steam cleaning is a lighter version of this technique, it cleans only the surface of your carpet and doesn’t provide the same thorough results.
- How long does it take to clean my carpets? – Usually depends on how much work needs to be done and the condition of your carpets. As an example, one bedroom carpet may take between 25-50 minutes.
- How long does it take for my carpets to dry out? – Around 4-6 hours for synthetic materials and 6-8 hours for wool fabrics.
- Can you guarantee that all stains will be completely removed? – No one can do that. It depends mostly on the nature of the stain, how long has it been there, and whether you tried to remove it by yourself. Our carpet cleaner will be able to give you more information after the specific stains are inspected. However, if we can’t remove them, nothing will.
- Do the cleaners move furniture around? – Yes, but only light furniture, such as tables and chairs.
- Do you rent out the machine, so I can clean by myself? – No. It’s highly advisable to use the services of a well trained and knowledgeable technician to achieve the desired results.
Carpet Cleaning Prices
|Premises Type||Steam Carpet Cleaning||Dry Carpet Cleaning|
|Bedrooms (10×10 feet)||£22||£23|
|2 Bedroom House||£109||Ask for special rates|
|3 Bedroom House||£129||Ask for special rates|
|Rug (up to 3sq.m)||£15||£66|
|* Minimum call out charge £42||* Minimum call out charge £65|
Book Your Manchester Carpet Cleaning Services Now
- Take advantage of efficient hot water extraction techniques or advanced enzyme powder treatment
- Get back the sweet scent and vibrant colours your carpets and rugs once had
- Enjoy a new kind of comfort and softness under your bare feet
- Schedule as a regular cleaning of all your carpets or just for emergency stain removal
- Work with extensively trained carpet cleaners, qualified in both fibre assessment and proper cleaning
- All carpet cleaning services are fully insured for your peace of mind
- Benefit from convenient booking slots, including holidays and weekends with no extra fee
- Get special discounts when you order two or more cleaning services at the same time
- It’s always a good idea to combine in your monthly cleaning schedule with exterior window cleaning and complete oven cleaning
- Speak with our customer support agents 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Dial 0161 823 0157 now and ask for your instant quotes
Work With Experienced Carpet Cleaners in The Following Areas Too
- Greater Manchester: Altrincham, Bolton, Bury, Leigh, Oldham, Rochdale, Sale, Salford, Stockport, Wigan
- Merseyside: Knowsley, Liverpool, Sefton, St Helens, Wallasey, Wirral
- Cheshire: Chester, Crewe, Northwich, Warrington, Widnes