Efficient and Non-Abrasive Oven Cleaning in Manchester
Don’t spend all your free time and elbow grease on cleaning your oven. No more manual scrubbing and polishing for you. Take advantage of this modern dip tank cleaning technique, gentle to all metal surfaces, leaving them polished and scratch-free. This is the oven cleaning service Manchester residents order when they want to be sure the job is done right.
Suitable for all brands and types of ovens, this service lets you get your food cooking appliance ready for use immediately after cleaning. Keep the wonderful taste and flavour of all cooked meals. Dial 0161 823 0157 now and ask for your no-obligation quotes.
“The idea of cleaning my oven, spending hours on my knees with a scrubber in hand, really terrified me. That’s why I’m sooo glad I called you. You did a perfect job with all my cooking appliances. This dip-tank method is really efficient.”
Manchester Oven Cleaning FAQs
- Why dip tank cleaning is the preferred technique to clean my oven? – No more manual scrubbing of grease and food leftovers from all removable components. Non-abrasive and gentle to all metal surfaces. All utilised cleaning solutions are safe for your family and the environment. You can use your oven just after cleaning.
- Can the technicians also clean between the glasses of the oven door? – Yes! If it can be disassembled – it can be cleaned.
- How long does the overall process take? – Depending on the size of your oven, you’ll get an approximate over the phone, and a more accurate timeframe will be provided on site, after the cleaners see its condition.
- How often should you clean my oven? – Generally it depends on the frequency of use, but it’s highly recommended to have your oven professionally cleaned at least once every six months.
Oven and BBQ Cleaning Prices
|Single oven, including two racks||£49|
|Single oven + hob + extractor||£74|
|Single Wide Oven||£67|
|Range Hood or Hob||£24|
|AGA – 2 Oven Size||£83|
|AGA – 4 Oven Size||£114|
|AGA – Side Module||£62|
|Gas Hob (4 burners)||£18|
|Ceramic Hob (4 burners)||£15|
|Range Oven – 90cm||£81|
|Range Oven – 100-110cm||£97|
|BBQ (70-110 cm)||£69|
|BBQ large (over 110 cm)||£83|
* Minimum call out charge £49
Schedule Your Oven Cleaning Service in Manchester Today
- No more spent hours on manual scrubbing and cleaning, accomplish more with less
- Take advantage of a scratch-free cleaning for every type of oven and other cooking appliances
- This dip tank technique uses specialised cleaning solutions to remove grease and food buildups with ease
- The overall service is gentle to all metal surfaces and protects them from abrasive damage
- Schedule your oven cleaning for every day of the week, with no extra fee for weekends and holidays
- Work with extensively trained and insured oven cleaners
- Enjoy your cleaned and polished oven, looking like new again
- Keep the flavour and taste of all cooked dishes
- A great addition to your domestic cleaning chores and end of tenancy cleaning plans
- Book two or more cleaning services at the same time to get personalised offers and discounts
- Dial 0161 823 0157 now, speak with our customer care agents and ask for your free quotes
Work With Qualified Oven Cleaners in The Following Areas Too
- Greater Manchester: Altrincham, Bolton, Bury, Leigh, Oldham, Rochdale, Sale, Salford, Stockport, Wigan
- Merseyside: Knowsley, Liverpool, Sefton, St Helens, Wallasey, Wirral
- Cheshire: Chester, Crewe, Northwich, Warrington, Widnes