Manchester Domestic Cleaners You Can Count On
We know you have too much to do every day and not enough free time to do it. Let’s make your life easier! Don’t neglect your domestic cleaning chores. Ensure a clean, tidy and healthy home environment for your family. Have more free time for the more important things in life. You deserve it!
Benefit from this personalised house cleaning service on a regular basis or just as an one-off deep cleaning appointment. Have full control over the high priority areas of your home. Work with carefully vetted, trained, licensed and insured domestic cleaners. Pay by the hour. Call 0161 823 0157 now and ask for your individual price estimates.
“Due to a recent pain in my back, I couldn’t do any cleanup at home. I needed help with the general domestic chores and decided to hire a professional company so I can get the living room carpet vacuumed and cleaned too. It had some unpleasant stains and looked very worn out. So, I called these guys, got an excellent customer service and even better cleanup.”
Manchester Domestic Cleaning FAQs
- How are the domestic cleaners vetted? – All maids have been initially interviewed with IDs and references obtained. They have been police checked, can work legally in the UK and are fully insured for your peace of mind. Also, regular checks by our quality control supervisors ensure a higher level of service with more benefits for you.
- Can I have the same maid with my regular domestic cleaning service? – Certainly, you can! Just stick to the initially chosen days and times for your appointments, and we’ll be able to schedule the same person for you. Thus, she will be fully aware of all your cleaning priorities and requirements, and your life will be easier.
- What happens when I need to change the day of the service? – We’ll check for availability of your current cleaner first. If your maid is already booked for the day and time you’ve requested, we’ll offer you another cleaning professional.
- Can I ask my regular cleaner to clean the carpets and the outside windows? – Your maid can only hoover the carpets and clean all reachable windows from the inside. When you need deep carpet cleaning and complete window cleaning, it’s always recommended to schedule a separate service by a fully trained technician.
- Do I still have to pay if I need to skip a session? – No. Rescheduling or skipping is free of charge, but we kindly ask you to give a 48 hours notice.
Take Advantage of Our House Cleaning Services in Manchester
- Work with adept teams of licensed house cleaners – vetted, background-checked and insured
- Benefit from eco-friendly cleaning products and solutions, safe for the environment, your kids and pets
- Achieve a higher level of cleanliness in your home, ensure healthier premises for your family
- Order this domestic cleaning service on a regular basis (weekly, bi-weekly and monthly) and get the same maids with every visit
- Schedule all cleaning sessions, no matter if one-off or regular, for a suitable time of the day, even on weekends and holidays at no extra cost
- Get special deals when you book more cleaning services at the same time
- 24/7 customer support line on 0161 823 0157 for all additional questions you might have
- Call now and get your personalised quotes, based on the hours you need our domestic cleaning teams
Work With Proficient House Cleaners in The Following Areas Too
- Greater Manchester: Altrincham, Bolton, Bury, Leigh, Oldham, Rochdale, Sale, Salford, Stockport, Wigan
- Merseyside: Knowsley, Liverpool, Sefton, St Helens, Wallasey, Wirral
- Cheshire: Chester, Crewe, Northwich, Warrington, Widnes